By logging into the Forum you:
- confirm that you are currently a regulator of takeovers activities in your jurisdiction and are making the application in such capacity;
- will take reasonable care to keep the username and password confidential. If you suspect your account is being used by an unauthorised person, you will contact the Administrator and arrange to change your password immediately;
- acknowledge that no member of this Forum, the Secretary nor the Administrator shall be legally liable or responsible (including liability for negligence or otherwise) in any jurisdiction for any error or omission in the information contained in this Forum, or any loss or damage howsoever caused arising from, whether directly or indirectly, the use of or reliance on any information provided in this Forum;
- agree to keep all matters in this Forum confidential and not to disclose any matters discussed in this Forum to any party outside your organization;
- agree to restrict your posting of questions and discussion to the regulation of takeovers matters;
- agree that the Secretary and the Administrator may at any time and from time to time modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Forum or any part thereof. The Secretary and the Administrator shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Forum.
- agree that the Secretary and the Administrator may establish procedures, practices and limits concerning the use of the Forum and agree to be bound by the rules of this Forum that may be set from time to time. If we make changes we will post them and inform members of the changes.
- We may collect personal information from participating regulators or from documents or responses provided by them in this Forum. Personal data may include names, email addresses and contact details. The personal data is collected for the purpose of administering this Forum. The personal data of any participating regulator will not be used for any other purpose without the consent of that participant unless such use is permitted or required by law. Personal data provided will be retained for such period as may be necessary for the proper administration of the Forum.
- All personal data is secured on our website. Access is limited to persons authorized within this Forum only. We do not provide online facilities for you to delete or correct personal data held by us. If you wish to request access to and/or correction of your personal data held by us, you may contact the Administrator by email to [email protected]